Thursday, November 1, 2012

Someone Didn't Listen

The Baby Specks had a cold last week. And since they don't understand Germ Warfare I got sick as well.

This isn't just any cold. This shit is the death cold. You know the kind, the one where the kids are just sick enough to be really grouchy for days and are fine otherwise. But when you get it, the shit has mutated into a super bug and you sit there while your still sick children destroy the house and all you can do is moan at them. Yeah, that's the one.

I usually can't figure out where we got the plague from to begin with. Except when I went to a concert and someone had taken their swine flu infested child who was hacking up his lungs in front of me the whole fucking time. This time I am as unsure as usual. Probably another bastard who didn't learn about Germ Warfare and touched the shopping cart with their just sneezed in hand. Fucking gross.

Luckily my Loving Speck isn't sick yet. Because anyone who has been with or around a man for five minutes during an illness will know that they wouldn't make it through the night. Except they will, because it's just a cold.

- As a side note

Since I'm pretty new to this I have been looking at other blogs, and a lot of them do "This month is ____" stuff. Since it's the first of the month I figured I'd take a stab at it...

Did you know November is the month where random facts about the month of November are fucking useless? You did? Good, that covers it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment