Sunday, October 28, 2012

Inside the Dust Speck

You may be wondering what is in the mind of a Dust Speck.

I am here to give you that answer...

We are the normal. The every day people. Not extra awesome, sometimes funny, and always kinda dorky... Yeah... Amidst a sea of dust bunnies, one Dust Speck doesn't stand tall. Until that little speck picks up his voice and it is heard by one lonely misunderstood elephant in the Jungle of......... Wait.... That's "Horton Hears A Who"....

As you can see I have a few kids, three to be exact. They are pretty awesome. I also have one fiance. Yes, I have to emphasize "one"... Apparently polygamy is "in" these days... Or something of the sort. Anyway he's kinda cool too I guess.

I'm new to this thing. So we will see how it works out...

Before now I was using the wonderful world of Social Networking "notes" system to fiddle with... And then I realized how lame that was... So, welcome to the random world of one little dust speck...

No comments:

Post a Comment